Our Christmas wish – before your holidays start please check your medication and that of your family is current and that you have enough for the holidays. If you are unsure please visit your GP to avoid any Christmas holiday panic – get them to check you are taking your medication correctly and your management plan is up to date as well.
We’re here to help you.
As New Zealand’s leading authority on asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Asthma Foundation website provides comprehensive information for you – whether you’re someone wanting help to manage a respiratory condition, a health professional, researcher or supporter.
If you’re looking for one-to-one help with a respiratory condition, contact our local Societies and Trusts or visit your GP.
- Is your asthma under control – take our test and find out
- Are you looking for local help – see our Societies & Trusts
- Do you want to find out about managing your Asthma
- Do you want to find out about managing COPD
- Take a look at our useful Resources