As New Zealand’s leading authority on asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Asthma Foundation website provides comprehensive information for you – whether you’re someone wanting help to manage a respiratory condition, a health professional, researcher or supporter.
If you’re looking for one-to-one help with a respiratory condition, contact our local Societies and Trusts or visit your GP.
Do you use our website?
Have you got 5 minutes to help us out?
We are reviewing our website and need your feedback on what you like about our website and ideas on how we can make it better. If you complete our survey you can opt to go in the draw to win one of two $200 farmers vouchers up for grabs.
The survey is open until the 27th July. Click here to start. Thanks for your time
- Is your asthma under control – take our test and find out
- Are you looking for local help – see our Societies & Trusts
- Do you want to find out about managing your Asthma
- Do you want to find out about managing COPD
- Take a look at our useful Resources